We will always protect and respect your personal details.
Collecting your information
Your information is collected in the following ways:
- From the completion of our online form, which can be found on the ‘make a claim’ page.
- Additional information you provide to us via email/post.
- We may record and/ or monitor calls for quality and training purposes.
Use of your information
We will use and hold the following details about you:
- Any personal details you enter and submit, such as name, address, email address, date of birth, etc.
- Details of the contact made between yourself and Airline Payback Inc as well as any other information which we need to make a claim on your behalf
- Phone number(s) used to contact us may be kept, but only for the claim purposes.
Circumstance which would lead to disclosure
We keep personal information confidential and only share it if we deem it necessary for the case. The following are bodies we may share information with:
- The selected organisation we use to collect payments and recover debts or to provide a service on our behalf.
- Any person who has told us and who we reasonably believe to be your legal guardian or helper where you are unable to handle your own affairs because of a form of disability.
- Regulators, ombudsmen or other authorities which include tax authorities where we are instructed by them to do so.
Data Subject Access Request
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a right to request certain personal records we hold about you. We ask requests to be made to email@example.com
Contacting us about Privacy